Friday 29 June 2012

Tre's CHIC

Hi all, hope you are all well and looking forward to your weekend.
Today I have a card for the Timeless Tuesday challenge #175.
Silke is host this week, and she is challenging us to make something using our favourite Flourishes stamp, our favourite die, and our favourite embellishment.
My favourite Flourishes stamp has to be the beautiful sandal from the 'Feminine Charm' set of stamps.  I have used this stamp so much on lots of things I have never shown on my blog. Personalised cards, gift tags, all things girlie...I just love it!  The Spellbinders 'Floral Oval' die I have used is one of my favourites, mainly because you can make it into a card, as I have done here.  And finally...well, if you follow my blog, you will know how much I love to make my own floral embellishments and I also love a fussy bow, too.
Here is my card...
For my card base I cut two of the largest Spellbinders 'Floral Ovals' dies and mounted them onto an oval card that I cut myself. I cut another oval shape, embossed that, then mounted it onto my card front.  I then cut the second largest Floral Oval die, and stamped my sandal.  I coloured my sandal with PM's, added a little glamour dust, then stamped the Tre's Chic, which is also from the same set of stamps. I cut a rose on my Cameo, coloured it with PM's then attched it to my bow. Finally, I added some coordinating dew drops.
The ribbon looks much darker on my photo...it actually matches perfectly with my sandal, but after numerous tries my SLR camera could not get the colour right.  Perhaps that's because I dropped it on the floor yesterday.

Ingredients...
Plain white card stock
Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
Flourishes 'Feminine Charm' Stamp Set - Make the Day Special
Pro Markers - Amethyst and Orchid
Aubergine 25mm Satin Ribbon - Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Lavender Dew Drops - Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

Thank you for stopping by xx


27 comments:

Oksana said...

Wow! This is a beautiful card Sasha!x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

I really like this girly image nice colouring and overall a very nice card

jacqui x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sasha you have used so many of your favorite things and created a master piece! The bow, flower, shape all look so good! This is a study in elegance!!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

WOW Sasha this is so gorgeous. What an elegancy and style. Beautiful.
Lovely greet and nice weeekdn
Marja

Stella said...

oh-la-la this is trés chic et tres belle!!

Classic and elegant; gorgeous!
XXXX

Heather Rogers said...

This is just beautiful! I love the gorgeous SB dies and glittered heel. :)

Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Sasha this is stunning, love the die cuts and that beautiful image

Anne

Sue said...

Stunning card Sasha.The image is beautiful.
Sue x

Canonbury creations said...

Oh wow Sasha this is beautiful! That die is so pretty and the shoe stamp has such girl appeal although I'd struggle to walk in them! Love the colour hope your camera has recovered from the abuse:)
Val x

Unknown said...

Sasha how beautiful is this .... I really must get that oval die its so gorgeous , I love the freshness of this card , its just amazing well done Hugs Elaine

Amanda said...

Oh Sasha!! This is So Glamorous!! Another amazing card and beautifully colored Flourishes stamp!! And I am salivating over your perfect and amazing purple bow!

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Vicky Hayes said...

Sasha I really don't know how you come up with these gorgeous feminine designs! This one is lovely with that elegant shoe, the fabulous ribbon and that pretty flower. And as always, so beautifully made! Vicky x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful and so elegant Sasha.

kathi17 said...

This card is beautiful as always Sasha. I have problems matching colors with my camera too. It seems to photograph inks differently than it does other things. It kind of makes me wonder if it picks up the pigments in the die differently than it does other colors.

Allison Cope said...

Wowsers! So simple and SO gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us for Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sasha...your card is *Tre Chic* and I really like the way you showed this image off!!! Totally gorgeous and I l.o.v.e the PURPLE :) !!! Thank you for playing...hugs ~S~

Chris said...

Oh what an elegant card. I now NEED another Flourishes set. :) The colours are beautiful. That oval die is my favourite one too.

Have a lovely weekend xx

Shannon White said...

Wow Sasha! This is so Gorgeous and girly! LOVE the Pretty Purples! And your coloring is just Beautiful! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Pauline said...

Just so delicate and beautiful Sasha, I love this beautiful image, and your delicate colouring. That bow is simply stunning topped with the rose, what a gorgeous card, whoever receives that will be one lucky girl.

Gibmiss said...

Hi sasha
Wowee! A fabulous card ......love everything about it xxxx
Hope you arevwell....,
Hugs sylvievxxxx

G Peplow said...

Fabulous !! Lovely card Sasha, your attention to detail is wonderful. What a pretty shoe stamp too! The Extravaganza was really great yesterday, hope you can join us one day :0) Gay xxx

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwwwww! LOOOOOVE this card! Your coloring is awesome, love the lacey shape, and the pop of that gorgeous purple bow! Gorgeous all around!

Inkyfingers said...

Oh Sasha this is such a wow card. I love your bows and you have got me rushing to my Cameo to check out how to do those lovely flowers!

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow Sasha!! :) I LOVE this, its stunning! Gorgeous use of dies and that bow is just a dream! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jenny said...

Ouch..they don't tend to like being dropped do they!!
Beautiful card I can see why you love the sandal....sooo pretty :0)
Jenny x

sheila said...

You make the most beautiful flowers Sasha! And I can see why this stamp is a favorite....and finally, You are spurring me on to purchase that die....

Joan Ervin said...

I love that sweet little shoe, Sasha, and what pretty colors!!! The white on white with the oval diecuts is such an elegant look...gorgeous work, gf!!!!